Easily remove your cable-steer, bow-mount trolling motor.
High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion.
Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed.
Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (lock sold separately).
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Ultrex, Fortrex, Maxxum, and Edge.
- Designed for use in freshwater
(NOTE: Not for use with 36 Volt motors or any motor with a shaft length of 72” or longer.)
Part Number: 1854023