The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel
hinge pins makes it one of the most powerful and durable
trolling motors available.
A choice of 5 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse or
digital variable speed control makes the R3 even more popular
in the transom mount category.
The refined R3 combines a durable, multi-position
aluminum alloy mount, and solid steel and aluminum
3.5” lower unit for versatility, durability, and value.
Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's
ergonomic extending handle and a durable
multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
- From 30 to 55 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power.
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar